Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 30th, 2014, 07:55 PM #1
1st Year Profs Coming Up! Tips, Advice To Make It A Success?
Ok, so first year professional exams are coming up at my college soon and I'm kind of nervous. How do we prepare well enough and what kinds of things should a 1st year focus and know really well? Any tips or other tricks to help make things easier? I've got about a month of prep leave and then the dreaded profs.
Ok...so what's the best advice people have?
Your help would be much appreciated !September 1st, 2014, 12:56 AM #2
Which college? Mine are also from 15 Sep.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Maria in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 15Last Post: September 16th, 2014, 11:05 PM
- By gavyambr in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
- By malik125 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: May 23rd, 2014, 07:00 PM
- By gull andaam in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: April 5th, 2014, 05:25 PM
- By Smeer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: December 24th, 2007, 08:29 AM