Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- October 15th, 2008, 04:47 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2008
- 0 times
Subjects and topics covered on UHS entry test
Can someone please give me some information on the entry test.
Is it multiple choice?
How many questions?
What subjects are covered on the exam?
What topics from the subjects are on the exam?
all information about the content and format of the UHS entry test will be helpful.
Please help us foreigners who will be taking the exam at the end of this month,October 15th, 2008, 12:51 PM #2
o yes its MCQ's....the total marks are out of 1100 and the question paper contains english,physics,biology and chemistry.......the syllabus is based purely on Fsc....October 16th, 2008, 11:14 PM #3
- Member Since
- Jan 2006
- Lake Forest, CA, United States
- 36 times
There are about 220 questions (multiplied by five gives you a grand total of 1100 points).
As chickoos mentioned, the subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
Pretty much anything int he FSc. course/syllabus is fair game as far as topics for each subject.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By punjabian in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 28Last Post: July 31st, 2011, 10:43 PM
- By maryyam in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: July 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
- By pnk.prncss in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 8th, 2011, 04:38 PM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: May 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM
- By shararakhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 14th, 2008, 11:15 PM