So How Many Of U Guys Are Thinking Of Applying To Rlmc? - Page 10
Our Sponsors
Welcome to Med Studentz Medical Forums, a friendly and informative student community where you can join thousands of other medical students from all over the world discussing everything related to medical school admissions, studying for medical licensing exams, and the medical profession in general.

As a registered member you will be able to:

  • Post and participate in discussions throughout the board.
  • Communicate with other medical students around the world.
  • Find the latest valuable information regarding how to obtain research and clinical electives, internships and residencies.
  • Access special Members Only features not available to unregistered users.
All this and much more is available to you
absolutely free when you register for an account.
Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 205
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: So How Many Of U Guys Are Thinking Of Applying To Rlmc?

  1. #181
    Med Studentz Pro armourlessknight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    116 times
    Crypt. I've seen you around this forum. You're a big help. Just wanted to ask what Medical College you are in?
  2. #182
    Med Studentz Newbie ifrah komal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    0 times
    any chance for 77 agg ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for MBBS
  3. #183
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah komal View Post
    any chance for 77 agg ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    for MBBS
    yes u can get in with that aggregate hopefully

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    Thats a conference hall type kuch, no?
    Auditorium to nai lgta....
    haan its huge no idea how they r going to use it
    looks like our graduations/orientations will be held there.
    Thank god for that amazing canteen no?
  4. #184
    Med Studentz Addict Crypt's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    965
    Liked
    390 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzy1234 View Post

    haan its huge no idea how they r going to use it
    looks like our graduations/orientations will be held there.
    Thank god for that amazing canteen no?
    YEAAAA...!
  5. #185
    Med Studentz Beginner asadsultankhan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi, Pakistan
    Posts
    62
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzy1234 View Post
    hey
    just wanted to know how many students are going to join rashid latif medical college?
    Its almost a new college as the most seniors of this college are now going to be in their 5th year but it is amazing college for people who couldn't perform well in their mcat or fsc. Its aggregate last year was 70%. Plus this year they are going to start a new program for usmle which will be amazing for those students planning on going to America after doing their mbbs.
    SO let me know if you guys are interested ill be happy to answer any ques related to the uni cuz i am student there
    I have 70% aggregate. Please tell me if i can get admission or not. And what about the environment there? Is it too strict or is it good.
    And lastly, how will you compare rlmc to yusra and al nafees?
  6. #186
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by asadsultankhan View Post
    I have 70% aggregate. Please tell me if i can get admission or not. And what about the environment there? Is it too strict or is it good.
    And lastly, how will you compare rlmc to yusra and al nafees?
    i have heard that mcat was hard this year so it is possible that the merit falls in that case do give it a try.
    the environment is really good not strict at all if ur attendence/behavior/grades are fine. i would recommend that you come visit the campus so that u can see it for urself if u like the environment or not. If ur living in the hostel then its not a prob but traveling from lahore everyday like me gets a bit tiring as it is 35km away from kalma chowk.
  7. #187
    Med Studentz Beginner asadsultankhan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rawalpindi, Pakistan
    Posts
    62
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzy1234 View Post
    i have heard that mcat was hard this year so it is possible that the merit falls in that case do give it a try.
    the environment is really good not strict at all if ur attendence/behavior/grades are fine. i would recommend that you come visit the campus so that u can see it for urself if u like the environment or not. If ur living in the hostel then its not a prob but traveling from lahore everyday like me gets a bit tiring as it is 35km away from kalma chowk.
    okay. Will they have their own test?
    What are the admission deadlines?
    I cannot visit the campus because i live in rawalpindi and its far.
  8. #188
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by asadsultankhan View Post
    okay. Will they have their own test?
    What are the admission deadlines?
    I cannot visit the campus because i live in rawalpindi and its far.
    they will call u for an interview once u have submitted the application. in the interview they will ask like why did u choose this profession? whos ur inspiration? what does ur father do? what are your hobbies? what would u do after u r done with mbbs?
    plus they make u write a 15-20 lines long paragraph on why did u choose rlmc
    i think they deadline for submitting the application is near cuz last year by23rd oct they were almost done with the interviews aswell.
    So i suggest u call them up and ask abt the last date of submitting
    here is the num +92492451091-5
  9. #189
    Med Studentz Newbie ifrah komal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    0 times
    are forms availble already..?????
  10. #190
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah komal View Post
    are forms availble already..?????
    Yes they are. u should call them to know abt the last date for submitting the application. They have started calling students for interviews aswell
    armourlessknight likes this.
  11. #191
    Med Studentz Pro armourlessknight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    116 times
    I asked them the merit for last year and they said it was 76. Do I have a chance with 77.8? As the merit has been increasing like crazy.
  12. #192
    Med Studentz Regular baby doll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    128
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by armourlessknight View Post
    I asked them the merit for last year and they said it was 76. Do I have a chance with 77.8? As the merit has been increasing like crazy.
    There is a chance for everyone in rlmc ...u have a strong chance
    armourlessknight likes this.
  13. #193
    Med Studentz Beginner maha321's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    79
    Liked
    5 times
    what do you mean by everyone? i have 53% aggregate do i have any chances even on donations?
  14. #194
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by baby doll View Post
    There is a chance for everyone in rlmc
    i doubt thats true because this year i have heard they are interviewing students that have merit above 78%.
    even if they do take in few students by accepting their donation(like EVERY other private college does) then it will be only for those students who atleast have a merit above 70%

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by armourlessknight View Post
    I asked them the merit for last year and they said it was 76. Do I have a chance with 77.8? As the merit has been increasing like crazy.
    yes u do have a chance cuz u are very close to their merit
    armourlessknight likes this.
  15. #195
    Med Studentz Regular baby doll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    128
    Liked
    20 times
    Yes maha there is a chance for u on donation.....i know two students with 50's 40's aggregate their admission is confirmed by rlmc on donation...but with vry low aggregate u also need some sifarish alongwith donation....they hav fixed seats which they are giving on donation no matter whats ur aggregate....
    Shezzy its certainly true..last year i had a very close view of this system in rlmc...
  16. #196
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by baby doll View Post
    Yes maha there is a chance for u on donation.....i know two students with 50's 40's aggregate their admission is confirmed by rlmc on donation...but with vry low aggregate u also need some sifarish alongwith donation....they hav fixed seats which they are giving on donation no matter whats ur aggregate....
    Shezzy its certainly true..last year i had a very close view of this system in rlmc...
    which medical college did u get in then?
  17. #197
    Med Studentz Regular baby doll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    128
    Liked
    20 times
    I repeated nd now i have 84.8 aggregate..so hope to get in some good college now
    AhmadT and armourlessknight like this.
  18. #198
    Med Studentz Pro armourlessknight's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    268
    Liked
    116 times
    How formal are these interviews? Should we wear a dress pant and dress shirt; or is smart casual, like khakis and a polo shirt? I know, kind of a silly question, but I don't want to end up being a laughing stock at the interview because of my informal attire.
    AhmadT likes this.
  19. #199
    Med Studentz Beginner Shezzy1234's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by armourlessknight View Post
    How formal are these interviews? Should we wear a dress pant and dress shirt; or is smart casual, like khakis and a polo shirt? I know, kind of a silly question, but I don't want to end up being a laughing stock at the interview because of my informal attire.
    Sorry for a very late reply but busy with the proffs. If you still have to go the interview then a shirt and pant will do.

    - - - Updated - - -

    SO who got into RLMC then?
  20. #200
    Med Studentz Beginner maha321's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    79
    Liked
    5 times
    can we still apply there?
    Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

      Similar Threads

      1. Any Update On RLMC Guys?
        By virgo0o23 in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 0
        Last Post: December 28th, 2013, 09:08 PM
      2. Who Is Going To RLMC?
        By amian2886 in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 163
        Last Post: December 5th, 2013, 12:13 AM
      3. Thinking about MD/MBA
        By Doc89 in forum Med Studentz Lounge
        Replies: 0
        Last Post: June 19th, 2012, 08:50 AM
      4. I have been thinking...where do WE stand?
        By missakhwand in forum Med Studentz Lounge
        Replies: 12
        Last Post: July 13th, 2009, 08:00 PM
      5. Thinking of Transferring
        By blindfury86 in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 8
        Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 12:36 AM