Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 9th, 2014, 03:30 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 1 times
O/A Level Student. Help/Advice Required Regarding Private Medical Colleges
I have 810/900 in my O levels and an estimated 824.6/1100 in my A levels. I did the MCAT recently (2014) and I scored 793/1100 in it. My total aggregate is coming to be 74%. Which colleges am I certain to get admission in for MBBS?
I am also appearing for SAT subject tests in October. CMH accepts them and In Sha Allah I am hoping to score well in them. Any other private medical colleges that will accept my SAT scores this late?
Also, do I have a good BDS chance in any government college?
Jazak'Allah! Please help me out.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ar2013 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 2nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
- By Raza339 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM
- By maan786 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 13th, 2013, 02:48 PM
- By Blobber in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: February 27th, 2013, 11:06 PM
- By so_soon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM