Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 12th, 2014, 07:12 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
Can We Repeat Any Single Subject In Fsc?
i have heard that if we repeat one subject we will have to give both part I nd part II for that subject .will the improvement b measured in sum of their marks or both seperately? i mean if we improve part II nd get a little lower than previous in part I , will the improvement b counted or not?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Minz11 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 42Last Post: October 5th, 2014, 01:15 AM
- By Afifa M Hashmi in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 15Last Post: January 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM
- By teenytinytwilight in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: November 19th, 2012, 05:02 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 14th, 2011, 03:30 PM
- By Irtaza in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 7th, 2010, 05:06 PM
Tags for this Thread