Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- November 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2008
- 0 times
IBBC, overall average or by subject
i am currently doing 12th IN USA
does IBCC does the equivalence by the each subject or by the overall average of the year.
i am taking a extra class called EMT(emergency medical technician), i don't really need that class to graduate. i am doing bad in that class.
should i drop that class so my overall average doesn't go down for 12th
DOES IBCC LOOKS AT THE OVERALL AVERAGE OR ANY OTHER CLASSES LIKE EMT?
THANKS, PLEASE HELP IF YOU BEEN THROUGH THE PROCESS!!!!
I NEDD TO MAKE DESICIN SOON OR OTHERWISE I WON'T BE ABLE TO DROP THAT CLASSNovember 23rd, 2008, 11:48 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 2006
- Lake Forest, CA, United States
- 36 times
The IBCC looks at individual classes. And please avoid caps unless they're absolutely necessary. People won't feel any more inclined to read your posts because of them.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 55Last Post: November 28th, 2013, 07:01 PM
- By ComputerKid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
- By Rehan in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 33Last Post: November 1st, 2011, 07:33 PM
- By amara.abid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: October 3rd, 2011, 11:53 PM
- By MZ89 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: December 19th, 2010, 02:12 PM