Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 13th, 2014, 06:18 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 0 times
US Student Doing Dental In Pakistan?
Hi guys. Im currently in 11th grade at a public american high school. Im debating whether to do dental here in America or in Pakistan? I know a pakistani BDS is not recognized here so I will have to take an international admission to a dental school for 3 years. Is the NBDE hard? Is it difficult to get into an international program? What are some good dental schools in pakistan? Preferably in Islamabad? Has anyone gone to pakistan for dental and then come bakc to America to work? Thanks!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ariba_c98 in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 1Last Post: September 22nd, 2014, 11:52 AM
- By teaspoonfulofsun in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 16th, 2014, 09:40 PM
- By Arsalan Sheikh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: April 20th, 2013, 09:43 AM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: November 14th, 2011, 11:33 PM
- By izz_1616 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 1st, 2010, 08:44 AM