Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- September 23rd, 2014, 09:48 PM #1
Shalamar Medical College
With 78.6% aggregate do i have any chance of getting into SMDC?September 25th, 2014, 02:10 PM #2
You can get admission in RLMC, CPMC and Akhtar Saeed. And, apply to FMH, LMDC and CMH and if you do well in their own entry test, you may get admission there as well.
Shalamar's admission is based on UHS aggregate and it's merit is the highest per UHS aggregate in the province in Private Sector. Your aggregate is not enough for Shalamar.
However, my friend you can get admission easily in CPMC, Akhtar Saeed and RLMC. And, CMH, LMDC and FMH too if you do well in their test.
Last edited by masterh; September 25th, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By husnain1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 05:14 PM
- By CosmosCrazy042 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 47Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 04:15 AM
- By jiasajid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: November 3rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
- By salmanzworld in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 528Last Post: October 20th, 2013, 09:59 PM
- By Username in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 40Last Post: November 17th, 2012, 01:03 AM