Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 25th, 2014, 07:58 PM #1
Which Public College Is Better - Help For Setting Priority..
I have an aggregate of 87% and i might not get into any medical college in Lahore.
Now i have to set priority and i Dont know what to do. I want to be a surgeon so well equipped institute would be better for my future. Kindly help me set my priorities.
the problem is Multan is a good college but it is far from my home town Lahore, therefore, i was not interested in it. i was interested in Sialkot, RWP and Gujranwala med schools coz they are relatively near and these cities are well developed with good atmosphere, unlike Multan. Moreover, i have home in sialkot, hence, i was interested in Sialkot as my first priority.
People Kindly tell me what should i do :/
earlier, i was about to do rwp - fsd - gjr - skt
But sialkot is a new college and might lack proper equipments and teaching facilities. on the other hand, gjr building is still under construction, so that is a bad choice. Tell me guys what should i do :/
Is Seat Swapping or you can say double migration an option. I know a lady who got into Aimc but is interested to study in skt. Can i let her take my seat and come lahore on her seat?
urgent reply would be apreciated
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Medic11 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: October 3rd, 2012, 08:08 PM
- By ahmed93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:06 PM
- By drake in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: March 9th, 2012, 09:10 AM
- By ezra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
- By Justina12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: October 11th, 2011, 12:42 AM