Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- September 26th, 2014, 01:14 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2014
- 0 times
Re-Sit O Levels To Improve Marks?
So I am deciding to re-sit 'O' Levels and some 'A' Level subjects next year in order to improve my marks.
Can I do both O and A levels in a same year?
And if I appear for O levels from Pakistan can I still apply as an International student?
And also keep in mind I WILL be re-doing some of my A Levels in Pakistan too.
Whats my best option ? :|
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By waleed94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 26th, 2014, 03:03 AM
- By Parsa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 28th, 2013, 02:08 PM
- By misskhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
- By nilofarkhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
- By anticholinesterase in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: November 22nd, 2008, 09:04 PM