Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Please Help Me Decide! Please!
- September 29th, 2014, 04:48 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 0 times
Please Help Me Decide! Please!
Assalamoalaikum everyone. I am new to this forum but I have a lot to ask you and not a lot of time. I am facing the same dilemma as "Stereo" is facing. My aggreagate is 90.4995 percent. I want to go to King Edward Medical University more than I want anything else in the entire world. Going to KEMU has been my childhood dream. But despite getting 1020 marks in FSc, I got just 964 marks in MCAT and so I am now facing a situation where I never thought I would ever be. I am a border-line case for admission to KEMU. Here are the merits from last years:
Please tell me is there a chance that I will get into KEMU? Please help me out here in deciding that if, God Forbid, I don't get in KEMU, then what should be my second prefernce, should I be preferring RMC or should I be preferring AIMC? Please help me. I am so confused right now, I had never thought I would be so helpless. I live in islamabad and my parents think that I should join RMC if I don't get in KEMU. But I think that RMC is way below AIMC interms of merit and otherwise and scoring 90.4995 and going to RMC for which the closing merit is around 87% will be a shame. Plus RMC is a ruin.
So please answer these two questions, if possible today:
Will I make it to KEMU with a 90.4995% aggregate seeing that the test was difficult as hell and merit probably will fall and also taking into consideration the 50% each seats for males and females rule by PM&DC?
Also, what should be my second preference, AIMC or RMC?
I am going to submit the form most probably tomorrow. If someone replies sooner, I mean today, I will be really grateful. Please help me!!! Please!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By solitude in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 23Last Post: August 22nd, 2015, 01:22 PM
- By Sanovia in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: July 4th, 2014, 12:57 PM
- By Angry Bird in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 6th, 2012, 12:09 AM
- By 123456789 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 5th, 2012, 09:07 PM
- By museeb.abbas in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Tags for this Thread