Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- October 2nd, 2014, 09:10 PM #1October 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM #2
1. The number of boys in medical colleges in the Punjab is currently around 32 per cent.
2. PMDC’s official data shows there are currently 142,017 registered medical practitioners in Pakistan. Of them, 77,551 are men and 64,466 are women.
3. The ratio of women practicing medicine is markedly lower than their share in medical college admissions
Some very important Stats.
But nonetheless i think its a good decision not to implement this rule as we don't want no gender discrimination.
But if Girls don't wanna practice Medicine why in GOD'S NAME do they get into med colleges, oh i know for better rishtas, JUST PAKISTANI THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!October 5th, 2014, 02:25 AM #3
- Member Since
- Sep 2008
- Lahore, Pakistan
- 12 times
And what about increasing number of females in nursing field, also for (BETTER RISHTAS)!!!January 20th, 2015, 02:09 PM #4
- Member Since
- Jan 2015
- taxila pakistan
- 0 times
50:50 Quota Of PMDC Rejected?
50:50 quota introduced by PMDC has been implemented? or is rejected?
I saw the official notification of its implementation by PMDC on its website, but I heard that it was rejected later. Is it true?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Umar Akmal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 18th, 2016, 04:17 PM
- By DR KIRUI KIP in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: February 21st, 2014, 10:54 PM
Entrance TEST (MCAT-Punjab) ? 2013 for Admission to Public and Private Medical Colleges of the PunjabBy RDX in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 29th, 2013, 11:50 PM
- By Arslanamin in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 06:25 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 13th, 2011, 08:04 AM