Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 10th, 2014, 11:45 AM #1
How To Apply For U.S. Residency After MBBS
I'm almost done with my 5 yrs at FJMC and have my final proff coming up in December iA. I plan to take my step 1 and 2 sometime before Sept 2015 so I can apply for residency during that time. Now I'm thinking that what exactly is the process that I'll have to go through next year. Since my proff is in December, they usually give the result in April of next year. However, I heard that they dont give the actual MBBS diploma until november/december of 2015. Why it takes so long, I dont know.
Since residency applications start in Sept-Dec of 2015, dont I need my diploma when applying for residency? What if it comes too late? How exactly do IMG's deal with this?
If anyone has any info on this, please let me know!
Verily in the Remembrance of Allah do Hearts find Rest.~Surah Ar-Ra'd, Verse 28
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mary khan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 4Last Post: December 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM
- By Saboor Taban in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: March 2nd, 2014, 12:13 PM
- By aac3000 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: February 8th, 2010, 12:37 AM
- By Dr Ganesh in forum Caribbean Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 74Last Post: September 21st, 2007, 01:37 PM