Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 12th, 2014, 09:00 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2014
- 0 times
Improvement Exams For First Year Subjects?
Aoa guys, I just received my result for fsc part 1 and the marks are less than i expected by a massive margin. I got 450 and I was seriously contemplating about giving improvement papers for 2 subjects namely, Biology and Islamiyat because i have the most margin to gain marks in these two.I have 40 in Islamiyat and 78 in Biology
I dont have any idea how you apply for retaking these subjects so i did research and according to rules of BISE
We can give improvement exams but its isnt specified as to whether it affects your overall result in the end when the aggregate is to be determined.
1)will there be a star or something next to my subject in the result if i give an improvement exam for it?
2) will that in an any way be a disadvantage for me during admissions if they think that the reason I retook the exam was because i failed in them?
3)where do i get the application if i want to apply for improvement
4)Am i allowed to give singular subjects or do i have to give all subjects of first year again.
Lastly, should i opt for rechecking? will that avail any results?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Abuzar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 13th, 2014, 03:20 PM
- By Zaheen Fatima in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 40Last Post: November 6th, 2013, 12:11 PM
- By burn logs in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
- By maymay85 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 26Last Post: February 13th, 2011, 09:04 PM
- By taurean in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 22Last Post: April 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM