Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- March 24th, 2009, 02:09 AM #1
Has anyone ever done a training/elective/internship abroad?
Here is an article i've recently studied in class :
It's about an english medical student who's doing his elective abroad (via Erasmus, an organisation that enables european students to study in another country), and it shows a different way of the medical system...
I thought maybe some of you would be interested in giving their points of view about this, and why not, may be you have done a training abroad and if its the case, it would be interesting and kind of you to give your advices and your experiences...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Maha Masood in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: June 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM
- By -Rip- in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: June 17th, 2012, 08:38 AM
- By mustafa23 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 29th, 2010, 04:16 AM
- By emmasu in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 15th, 2010, 01:09 AM
- By medic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 19th, 2008, 08:06 PM