Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 20 of 123
- June 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM #1
Mission Impossible - Admission into Pak Med
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to gain admission into a Pakistan Govt. Medical School, attend it for 5 years, and escape with an MBBS Degree. Your task wont be easy my friend. You will have to deal 4 professional exams, lectures taught in bad english, people asking for bribes, and countless people who dont speak proper english and will mock you all the time saying "Why did you come to Pakistan for studies" AND stares from others constantly wondering how much money you have and how many girls and clubs you danced around in your magical UMreekan life.
Do not be detered. Your mission objectives:
1. Get an economy plus ticket on Pakistan Intl Airlines after securing your 5 year pakistani visa or NICOP card. Make sure to bring along copies of your parents passports, your originial high school diploma, your SEALED transcripts (a few extras to be safe) with biology, chemistry, and physics on them (if not, return back to home and abort mission for another year) and $35,000 to $60,000 for tuition and other expenses such as rough toilet paper, go-carts considered vehicles, and other misc things such as prepaid cell phone cards and a 5 year term of missed calls (you will learn in time my son). Arrive in pakistan, pay off the custom agents who think your here to smuggle in Maxim magazines to the starving masses.
2. Find a place to stay, be it that long lost uncle you never knew you had who is in the army or works in some kind of property business and who's kids drive 'Type-R' vehicles. (in time.. in time).
3. Find and Locate the IBCC office located somewhere deep behind Islamabad lines. First find an application form and bank challan form. Fill it out, deposit the fees and turn in your documents and application form and wait 2 weeks. You will come back and find they have granted you a Pre-Engineering equivalence. Again, you will fight w/them using your Umreekan skills where they will try to take more advantage of you saying pay us some more and we will grant you whatever you desire. Come back again in 2 weeks and get your pre-medical equivalence which is below 60% so not enough to even bother applying. Again, come back after a while and some more bribes and then your set with 60+% and PRE MED! First mission objective... complete.
4. Find and locate the Higher Education Commission in Islamabad near president house in Q or C block, I cannot say for sure and neither can you, located on the 4th floor at the end of a funny long hallway where a man, I cannot say his name here, will be sitting. He will be wearing an outfit that cost no more than 3 dollars and has a long beard and sitting in front of a typewriter. Sit and have Tea with him tell him how wonderful pakistan is and what a beautiful religon islam is. Obtain the application form and details. Make 10 copies and turn everything in along with copies of everything attested by some govt baboon with a stamper and an ink pad.
5. Now you go into Paki mode enjoying mangoes, watching cheap pirated dvd's and waiting for the admission results. You will certainly be put into some college in some hidden district of Punjab or Sindh. Your mission is over. If you choose to attend, turn to page 35. If you decide to go to the bathroom and relieve your diareah, turn to page 22. Choose your own adventure.
This topic message will self destruct when the internet is over, when this website is shut down, or when the Moderator Reheeni decides to shut it down. In any case, good luck.
Last edited by maik7upurz; June 25th, 2006 at 02:18 PM.June 25th, 2006, 03:06 PM #2
Hahaha, I love it!June 25th, 2006, 03:10 PM #3June 26th, 2006, 10:15 PM #4
- Member Since
- May 2006
- 12 times
well xplained.......its so..but facing da problems n then gettin out of them bravley...this is wut ppl call LIFE...so guys...dun worry!get life !!
cheerzzJune 27th, 2006, 10:30 AM #5Originally Posted by Doc_AmmaraJune 27th, 2006, 03:50 PM #6July 3rd, 2006, 04:01 PM #7
- Member Since
- May 2006
- 12 times
ha ha ha....com'n its not like that....i just wrote it in short hand ....so dont get a head ache,i will try to write completely from now onwards,like i am doing in this one...ahhhh its really time-wasting thing to write so long !! nyways,chill out!
back to the topic...July 5th, 2006, 01:22 AM #8Originally Posted by Doc_AmmaraOctober 1st, 2006, 12:03 AM #9December 4th, 2006, 10:32 PM #10
- Member Since
- Sep 2006
- 1 times
lolDecember 5th, 2006, 01:30 AM #11
wow....awesome explanation!! can't get better than thatttt!!! Good Job! #roflDecember 5th, 2006, 11:39 AM #12
HAHA! NICE ONE..ஐAζяA๑December 5th, 2006, 02:41 PM #13
I would like to change "Economic Affairs Division" to "Higher Education Commission" could the kind moderator please make the required update. =)Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.December 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM #14December 6th, 2006, 03:10 PM #15
Ya well take out the 4th floor and block information and put the location of the HEC in =)Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.January 9th, 2007, 09:13 PM #16
wow. do u really have to haggle with IBCC for a premed qualification?January 11th, 2007, 02:25 PM #17
You have to haggle in Pakistan to get anything =(Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.January 11th, 2007, 06:51 PM #18
damn ...and i thought it'd be easy sailing once i actually got there #sadJanuary 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM #19March 5th, 2007, 06:48 AM #20
Question: For admission do I have to make a Local Domicile, or Overseas Pakistani Card?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By lilies1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
- By kuchwa in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: March 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
- By Lisa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 23rd, 2008, 02:55 AM
- By Imaan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 20th, 2007, 10:48 PM