Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Ideas For Improving CV?
- October 23rd, 2014, 06:58 AM #1
Ideas For Improving CV?
I'm a first year MBBS student, about to go into second year In sha Allah. Okay, maybe it's too early to worry about this stuff. But I really want to improve my CV by doing courses and joining programmes, both medical and non medical; medical preferably of course. I've searched much about this on google as well but can't seem to find anything fruitful. If you people could give me some ideas and how to go for it as well, I would be really grateful. Summer courses, evening courses, any information would be highly appreciated. Please do help out.October 23rd, 2014, 05:43 PM #2
Call up hospitals/private clinics and ask them if you can do any volunteer work. I'd also
advise working for a charity or IDP like for flood victims etc.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By zara13 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 10Last Post: October 11th, 2015, 02:57 PM
- By Aish786 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: September 2nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
- By missakhwand in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 10:50 AM
- By Docstevens in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 01:34 AM