Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 25th, 2014, 10:50 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- Pakistan, Punjab, Daska
- 22 times
Admission In Doctor Of Medicine In Pakistan, How??
Can anyone tell me, How I can do Doctor of Medicine(MD) (4 year duration time) in Pakistan?
I do some research on it! according to myself, I think
1) Do Fsc Got 1000+ Marks
2) Give MCAT & Got 1050+ Marks
3) Do MBBS from KEMU
4) Give again a Entry test and Got 75+% marks
5) Your selection for Doctor of Medicine will be clear! then your admission in Doctor of Medicine will be okay in your respective field in MD!(Like Cardiology, Neurology(I will go with it), Radiology, urology & so on about 12 divisions are available...)
Is it True or Not?
If NOT then tell me the right procedure of doing it(MD) in Pakistan! Please.. if somebody knows about FEE of Doctor of Medicine in Pakistan after selection then He/She also can discuss here... I am waiting of your reply..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By us97013 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 14Last Post: August 6th, 2014, 11:15 AM
- By Emma101 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: May 27th, 2014, 11:35 AM
- By Ali Haider Shah in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: January 24th, 2013, 05:44 PM
- By eponman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 20th, 2011, 02:10 AM
- By whealthy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM