Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help Needed
- October 26th, 2014, 10:09 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2014
- peshawar pakistan
- 0 times
Is shifa medical college recognized by PMDC and what are the facilities provided at hostel of shifaOctober 27th, 2014, 11:59 AM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 46 times
at the pmdc site i think the admissions are closed something abt non affiliation with a hospital.what dont u go and see it for ur self at the pmdc site.October 27th, 2014, 06:53 PM #3
Shifa is officially under the Schedule 1 and recognized by PMDC.
The girls hostel is a combination of 4 houses Shifa has purchased and they are all linked.
Every room has two beds, two desks, i think almost every room has it's own bathroom.
Girls hostel is located about a 5-7min drive from the college itself.
Shifa provides a bus that remains at the hostels and runs back and forth a couple of times a day.
You will be provided with breakfast, a snack for lunch and dinner everyday.
There are cooks and cleaners present.
Specifically for the girls hostel there is a strict 10 o clock curfew and you will have to sign in and out when you leave.
I think I've covered it all. If you have any questions just ask.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By stereo in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 73Last Post: October 24th, 2014, 12:39 AM
- By fatimakhalid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 7th, 2014, 01:17 AM
- By fatimakhalid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 23rd, 2014, 08:16 PM
- By Dr. Ayesha in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 4th, 2014, 11:49 AM
- By punjabian in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM