Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Life At Punjab Medical College
- November 6th, 2014, 04:54 PM #1
Life At Punjab Medical College
Hey guys, I am going to PMC as first year student next week and I want to know how is life as a student at PMC? How are the classes? Are they dirty? Are the teachers nice? Can you go up to them and ask questions? Is there zero clinical exposure during the first two years? When will I need a stethoscope and lab coat? How is the cafeteria? How do they take attendance? Are theres different clubs that you can join or are there any research clubs? Journal clubs? How is the library there? I really want to know. Thanks.
Last edited by Loading...; November 6th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Faheem in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 26th, 2014, 01:27 AM
- By Arshman1995 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 3rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
- By isparkaling in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 18th, 2012, 05:37 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: October 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
- By ghummank04 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: May 26th, 2008, 01:46 PM