Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: School change help + IBCC US
- January 30th, 2015, 12:56 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2015
- 0 times
School change help + IBCC US
Hello All! I needed some help and clarification! I am currently finishing up my 11th grade in US- highschool.
I wanted to continue to do my 12 in Pakistan so would A levels be better or HSC? I want to change because my gpa is very average for IBCC I'm thinking. Does anyone have the conversion as well? Also I read that if I submit grades into IBCC as humanities less requirements will be needed but still applicable to apply to med ? Is this true.
Last edited by Maryammed; January 30th, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By fightclubber in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 23rd, 2014, 04:03 PM
- By Star in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 05:34 AM
- By misanthropic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: August 7th, 2010, 07:31 AM
- By Catalyst13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 07:35 AM
- By usmanmir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 28th, 2008, 05:57 PM