Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- September 1st, 2009, 01:08 AM #1
Transfer to Shifa College of Medicine
Im new to this forum. Sorry if i made this at the wrong place.
My cousin goes to LMDC lahore and he wanted to transfer to Shifa. He wanted to know about the procedure. Is it do-able? What are the requirements?
Thanks in advance.September 1st, 2009, 04:06 AM #2
It is doable. Generally, students transfer after completing 1st Prof (between 2nd and 3rd year) as that it the time when everyone has completed their basic sciences courses and are about to begin their clinical courses. Transferring before or after that and there's the problem of the coursework not matching up.
Transfers are handled on a case by case basis though so your cousin should call Shifa directly.MedGrunt signing out...September 2nd, 2009, 11:39 PM #3
Ill let him know, and tell him to contact Shifa directly.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By imrankharal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 164Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 07:07 PM
- By Fafi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
- By usmantariq75 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 02:40 AM
- By irumaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM
- By star child in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM