Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- September 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM #1
can anyone tell me how does this self-finance thing works?
how do you apply? i mean the procedure and all ...
can you apply in every college for this self-finance scheme or is it only reserved for private colleges here in pakistan?
and besides, can you get into one even if you don't have a good score under your belt?
PS : i read a thread up here somewhere which did touch this self-finance subject .. but it was mostly for those foreign students who are seeking admission in pakistan .. what about those who are not from any foreign place ..?
i could really do with some info .. #confusedSeptember 7th, 2009, 12:11 AM #2
Well in private colleges, you can get admission on foreign seats. They charge you double. In islamabad, the private colleges would charge above 10,00,000. Shifa College for say, is around 15,000 Dollars. Im not sure how the public sector works out. And yes you can get admission on foreign seat with low marks, as ive heard.
Try Islamic International MEdical College, Foundation University medical COllege.September 8th, 2009, 01:29 PM #3
But then what IS the difference between foreign seat and self-finance ? or are they the same ?? =s
Last edited by MastahRiz; September 8th, 2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: foul language
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By faiza farooq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: September 24th, 2014, 07:12 AM
- By Blue Berry in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 21st, 2012, 12:17 PM
- By Hadia in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: August 5th, 2012, 07:37 AM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: December 28th, 2011, 10:57 PM
- By utahstudent in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 16th, 2009, 03:55 PM