Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- April 23rd, 2015, 09:56 PM #1
SAT 2 tests taken multiple times...
I am applying to a medical college in pakistan and have take biology chemistry and physics many times but recently got a good grade on all subjects separately. My question is will that be fine with the admissions office there that i have taken the test multiple times??April 24th, 2015, 11:45 AM #2
Depends on how many times you mean by, 'multiple'.
But, to be honest, I don't think they will care, as long as you have great scores. Just make sure your grades are not older than two years. Because, quite a lot of universities don't accept scores older than two years. Some don't even accept scores older than one year!
To be hundred per cent sure, you should contact the medical college and confirm with them.~~Un chat retombe toujours sur ses pattes~~
~~Neko ni kyuusei ari~~April 24th, 2015, 03:43 PM #3
Im applying to colleges in peshawar like kmc and ayub medical college and ive taken it two times but my grades werent good so this third time my grades are much better and only one of the score for chem is from a year, the other two are only 2 months or so.April 25th, 2015, 01:13 AM #4
When you are sending scores from collegeboard you have choice to pick which score you want to send. You don't need to send lower scores, just send the highest from each test date. Some colleges in USA require you send them your entire testing history (1% or so) but I don't think any college in Pakistan has such requirement.April 25th, 2015, 02:50 AM #5
I have to send my SAT Subject Test score too but I can't find the codes for the majority of the colleges (where CollegeBoard will send my score automatically). I've got codes only for Shifa and NUST's Army Medical College.
Does that mean I'll have to scan my SAT Subject Test score and email it to them?April 25th, 2015, 04:49 AM #6
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nasir_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 10:32 PM
- By nasir_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 07:49 PM
- By nasir_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: April 14th, 2013, 11:14 PM
- By khayam01 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM