Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Need Help Confused
- October 21st, 2009, 10:37 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2009
- 0 times
Need Help Confused
hey guys . i really need anyones help or advice.
i was living in dubai since i ws born . i am 15years old now .
i was doing igsce for 2years . this was suppose too be my 3rdyear and i should have done my igsce's .
BUTTT due too finacial reasons , i had too come back too pakistan .
now im doing my 2nd year of GCE o-level .
i wanted too know will there be any issues .
that i took 4years , too do my maths , physics , chemistry , biology .
where as normal students took 3years.
will it make me look bad ? infront off the medical schools ?
if it will ? should i apply too do my GCE this YEAR ?
but its a change in syllabus . soo i thought i might need one year more too prepare.
and alsoo , im very weak in urdu.
like i think i might GET an "D , E or F "
soo i need too know , if that might efect my admision into medical schools.
i think i might easily get an " A or B " in pakstudies and islamyiat.October 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM #2
It doesnt matter how long you take to do your O/A Levels. You can take 10 years. they wouldn't mind. Since med schools wont look at your grades, but a simple letter from the IBCC with your equivalence. Prepare for Entry tests, and try and get A's in the rest of the subjects. Where do you plan to apply?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By knadir93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
- By Mairu in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
- By askerror in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: March 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 04:09 AM
- By thecalccobra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM