Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: clinical electives in pakistan
- September 12th, 2006, 06:27 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2006
- 0 times
clinical electives in pakistan
I'm trying to organise my elective in Pakistan, but having huge problems with regards to contact.
Ideally I would like to spend my time in Islamabad/Pindi- RMC seems the ideal choice, but i'm open to to other suggestions. What is the reputation of the Army Medical College in Islamabad?
I would be greatful if someone could point me in the right direction.
eng123September 13th, 2006, 12:01 AM #2
Although I don't know much about Rawalpindi Medical College and their affiliated hospital, you may want to do an elective in Shifa International Hospital through Shifa College of Medicine. Both are located in Islamabad and quite a few people from the UK end up doing their electives in Shifa. Some of the more popular choices are general surgery and anesthesiology.
Just a thought... #roflSeptember 13th, 2006, 11:48 PM #3
If I were u i would def not got army medical college!!!!!
My friend went there she HATED IT!
She said the army enviorment/rules were way to much for her!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ashish_padnani in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 28Last Post: June 17th, 2012, 05:15 AM
- By doc faixa in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: December 27th, 2011, 05:31 PM
- By orauf89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: June 26th, 2010, 07:15 PM
- By idontknow in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 4th, 2007, 02:26 PM
- By idontknow in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: November 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM