Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Shifa College of medicine
- November 26th, 2009, 06:24 PM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2009
- 1 times
Shifa College of medicine
I dont know whether there is such a thread but I'm starting my first year of MBBS at Shifa college of medicine and I would really appreciate it if someone already studying there or who has studied there can answer some of my questions.
1) Are studies hard for the first year?
2) When does the session usually start?
3) Is the environment good for studying?
4) Is there any difference btw the govt colleges and studying privately?
5) Is shifa a good choice if I want to specialize abroad?November 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By imrankharal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 164Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 07:07 PM
- By Fafi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
- By irumaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM
- By abdullahm18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 2nd, 2009, 11:39 PM
- By Rehan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 22Last Post: March 6th, 2007, 03:34 PM