Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Applying against open merit
- June 9th, 2015, 03:43 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 4 times
Applying against open merit
Im an overseas pakistani but I want to apply against open merit seats as a local student. I just finished A levels.
I know a lot of people who have applied as local students to many universities in lahore.
I want to know if there is any chance that I can apply for a local seat for MBBS in karachi in any private or government university. I dont have a problem with giving MCAT.
Also, is there ANY chance of getting scholarship in any institute as an overseas student?
Any info would be appreciated
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By pandaguru66 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 9th, 2014, 02:35 AM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: January 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: January 9th, 2012, 10:00 PM
- By kuchwa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 30th, 2008, 10:17 PM