Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- June 13th, 2015, 10:57 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- Saudi Arabia
- 0 times
Medical Field Requirments If You Are Doing IGCSE?
Hi everybody, my name is Aimun Aslam and I am doing IGCSE(CIE) and I am really confused about some aspects to it. I will write my questions below so if you know the answer to it please help me by answering, thanks in advance
Q1) How many subjects are required to enter a medical college in Pakistan
Q2) What is the procedure for applying to another college(not in Pakistan)?
Q3) Which colleges are the best to go to?
Q4) What are minimum marks needed to enter a good college?
Q4) I am a pakistani citizen studying aboard, so will I need to do an entry test?
Q5) What is the fees structure for a Pakistani citizen finishing his higher studies aboard and coming to a college in Pakistan?
These are the only questions I have now, kindly answer these if you are 100 percent sure.
Thanks again!June 13th, 2015, 11:03 PM #2
2- i am unable to understand this question
3-Agha Khan, Army Medical College, King Edward, Allama Iqbal etc
4-950 (FSC or FSC equivalent)
4-You can apply on SAT basis, as well as by appearing in the local entry tests.
5-you'll be consider foreign cadet and fee will be around 5000-10000$ (not really sure, but in AMC its 10000$ for NFCs)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TapatalkJune 15th, 2015, 09:41 PM #3
June 15th, 2015, 09:43 PM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By yasmin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: August 28th, 2014, 09:28 PM
- By Galaxial in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: August 17th, 2013, 05:19 AM
- By Galaxial in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: June 29th, 2013, 11:24 PM
- By murk in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: January 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM
- By mhc7791 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 8Last Post: July 7th, 2011, 10:31 AM