Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help/Advice Needed
- June 14th, 2015, 07:55 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 0 times
I am an A Level Student, currently just done with AS exams, and will be appearing for the A2 exams by January 2016. I hope to apply for Medical College in Pakistan in August 2016.
My question is that, I hear that merits are quite high and especially for O and A level Candidates.
I wish to study in the government/public colleges and not privately like most people with O and A Levels
My O level grades, For English is an A*, Urdu B, Islamiat A, Pak Studies A, Chemistry B, Physics B, Biology C, and Math's a D.
As for AS level, and hopefully A levels, I tend to predict myself, for Biology A*/A Physics A*/A but Chemistry B/C
I also will be appearing for SAT II subject tests in march 2016
I want any advice, or insight, on the fact in light of recent high merits, do I stand a chance in being accepted in any public/government college? I will be applying on a SAT candidate seat, and my choices for now, are NUST and CMH.
Thank you for any help.June 16th, 2015, 01:33 PM #2
- Member Since
- May 2015
- 4 times
You have to get minimum 60 percent on ur equivalence certificate to appply in any university. ..i m sure tht ur these grades in olevel will make above 60 percent on ur equivalence. I hope it helps..
for sat 2 u have to get minimum 550 per subject. .
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Hamza Ishfaq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
- By alphasky in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 10th, 2012, 10:55 PM
- By raza77 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 05:43 PM
- By Mayling in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 7Last Post: August 4th, 2010, 05:29 PM
- By skittles in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: April 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM