Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- June 15th, 2015, 10:59 PM #1
Best Field For BS After Fsc Pre-Med?
BS applied bio-sciences from NUST or BS Biotechnology? which is the best option, having wider scope regarding employment? and does the university matter for Biotech? I mean if it's Punjab, GC , Comsats or International Islamic University.. which will be best? I have been suggested to go for Biotechnology by all, but I really want to get reasonable suggestions, what we call ''expert advice'' is someone there with personal experience in the said field(s) ??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MuhammadAmmar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 18th, 2014, 11:24 PM
- By Adeel Aman in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 24Last Post: September 16th, 2014, 10:30 PM
- By leonJakobe in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 1st, 2014, 06:51 PM
- By ellakya in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: December 4th, 2013, 09:49 AM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM