Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- June 19th, 2015, 03:51 PM #1
Transferring To A Medical College Outside Pakistan-Help!
Hi. I study Doctor of Physiotherapy in a private institute in punjab in pakistan.
im in my 2nd year (its a five year program with one year house job after that)and i would like to transfer or shift to another university, preferably outside pakistan in my 3rd or 4th year. ive heard that scholarships abroad can only take place after 3rd year. but i dont know much about the systems of paksitan as ive lived all my life in Saudi Arabia. done my olevels and alevels from saudi as well,but i really want to shift to any other university,continuing my studies there. my college is not under UHS. its affiliated with University of sargodha. i dont want to migrate within colleges affiliated to uni of sargodha.
please help me out.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Helpme in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: July 19th, 2014, 05:20 PM
- By Malkera in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: November 13th, 2012, 09:46 PM
- By isparkaling in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: September 24th, 2012, 10:28 PM
- By Majid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: September 2nd, 2010, 07:33 AM
- By hassannn in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 30th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Tags for this Thread