Hi. I study Doctor of Physiotherapy in a private institute in punjab in pakistan.
im in my 2nd year (its a five year program with one year house job after that)and i would like to transfer or shift to another university, preferably outside pakistan in my 3rd or 4th year. ive heard that scholarships abroad can only take place after 3rd year. but i dont know much about the systems of paksitan as ive lived all my life in Saudi Arabia. done my olevels and alevels from saudi as well,but i really want to shift to any other university,continuing my studies there. my college is not under UHS. its affiliated with University of sargodha. i dont want to migrate within colleges affiliated to uni of sargodha.
please help me out.