Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: HELP. Very Confused...
- June 27th, 2015, 12:48 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 0 times
HELP. Very Confused...
I plan to appear in the UHS Entry Test by August 2016. My question is, usually when is the last date for registration?
I am an A level candidate but during May 2016, I was planning to repeat one IGCSE subject to improve my grade. but then that IGCSE result will also come in August. Will that be okay? I mean, at the time for UHS registration, we do have to submit the O level Equivalence right? So, will I be able to include my new repeated better IGCSE grade. The result will come in August 12 2016 most probably. will that be too late?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By anmolh in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 10th, 2013, 07:44 AM
- By knadir93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
- By Mairu in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
- By askerror in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: March 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
- By thecalccobra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM