Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Overseas Or Local?
- July 6th, 2015, 03:20 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 3 times
Overseas Or Local?
I've done O levels, and FSc (federal board) from KSA, riyadh. Will I be taken as a local student or a foreign student when I apply for seats, be it in private or gov colleges?
Thank you in advance!July 6th, 2015, 08:55 PM #2
You can be taken as both as you have a Pakistani passport. So you can apply as a national as well as for international seats.July 16th, 2015, 04:09 PM #3
PTAP Program applies on u but u have to get superhigh marks for it. You get admission under local fees.
SFS Scheme Program is for foreign ppl like u and fee are high as for international students.July 16th, 2015, 05:52 PM #4
Can we apply for PTAP seat even though we have a Pakistani passport and no dual nationality?July 16th, 2015, 05:59 PM #5
No u can't u need dual Nationality (pakistan + other country)July 23rd, 2015, 12:06 PM #6
- Member Since
- May 2015
- 4 times
What i heard is that the one who study grade 9 10 11 n 12 from abroad so he or she will be considered as foreigne student...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sam191094 in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 9Last Post: September 23rd, 2016, 02:48 PM
- By Asim Aziz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 28th, 2013, 07:28 AM
- By Laiba_87 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 26th, 2009, 09:17 PM
- By farhatrehman8 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 17th, 2009, 04:50 PM
- By pakmedschools in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Tags for this Thread