Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- July 8th, 2015, 01:08 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 3 times
UHS Syllabus, Study Short Or Study Long?
I had this question, I started studying late for MCAT due to some reasons, and as you know there's a little time left now. Im a federal board student, should I study from federal board's books? Do I need to join an academy? What topics are super important and what are some that come less?
YES AND : do I just study the points in the UHS syllabus? Because our chapters include more stuff which the syllabus doesn't mention.. so do I just stick to the syllabus or do the whole book? ._.
Is cramming better or studying conceptually?
Thankyou in advance!July 11th, 2015, 10:47 AM #2
You should really buy the Punjab textbook and study to the point from the syllabusAugust 7th, 2015, 10:20 PM #3
I would be applying this year as well, but from what seniors have told me, stick to the syllabus, and as Alya said, study from PTB books. Biology part is mostly textual based, cramming may work for that, and to some extent for chemistry as well, but study conceptually for Physics. Actually, there are some topics in all subjects that need concepts while others need cramming.
- - - Updated - - -
Though the reply was a bit late Anyhow Good Luck.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By doctorhelps in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 01:02 PM
- By KRRISH in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 30th, 2014, 01:00 PM
- By rizwan94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 71Last Post: August 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM
- By Afshan Naz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: July 18th, 2013, 08:15 PM
- By nabihah92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: April 7th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Tags for this Thread