Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: What Is The Difference Between Doctor Of Medical Lab Science And BS Hons In Medical Lab Science?
- July 27th, 2015, 06:26 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2015
- 0 times
What Is The Difference Between Doctor Of Medical Lab Science And BS Hons In Medical Lab Science?
i am totally confuse about it.i want to confirm that if i do not get admission in doctor of medical lab science and get admission in BS hons in medical lab science so what is difference between them.i mean to say that what sort of job should i get after BS or after DMLS .Can i never become equal to doctor if i do BS and then MS in this field.and also tell me about scope of this field and imaging technology.Can i do specialization after BS?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By DR.CURIOUS in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 3rd, 2015, 11:14 AM
- By Wish_2 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: January 26th, 2014, 04:52 PM
- By hammad khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM
- By WANABEE in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: January 7th, 2009, 03:31 PM
- By Rehan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: April 13th, 2006, 12:55 AM