Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 28th, 2015, 11:58 PM #1
What Happens To These Candidates ?
Assalam o Alaikum. I'm new here and this is obviously my first post here. I've searched literally EVERYHWERE on the Internet for this topic but I couldn't find it not even here. So I finally decided to join this site and ask by myself. Help is highly appreciated as it would get me out of this tense mood. It's very depressing as I need to focus on studies.
fyi I am trying my hardest
So my question is that as I'm giving uhs test this 30th August, I've been thinking a lot about this that what happens to these candidates that get the required merit for application on public sector medical colleges but their name never appears on the merit lists ?
for example, this year a person has to get 82% aggregate or above that to apply for public medical colleges. So suppose a person gets 82.5%, what is the probability that he gets in ?
Because everywhere I see there's no less than 85. something on merit lists. I mean since there's no one getting in with 82% then what's the point of letting people apply with that aggregate when they're not gonna get in ? They are getting the required minimum aggregate, so shouldn't they get in ?
Im just worried for myself heeh
please help. Thank you.July 30th, 2015, 11:43 AM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
its not the required minimum aggregate to get in a med clg but to apply! merit is determined on the basis of aggregates of applicants! 82% nd above r told to apply because they might have a chance if the merit gets down!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By abdullahm18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 33Last Post: September 10th, 2015, 09:28 PM
- By Hassan Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: November 17th, 2013, 01:47 PM
- By LybaLyba in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: August 23rd, 2012, 09:30 PM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 75Last Post: November 13th, 2011, 03:15 PM
- By abdullahm18 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 179Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Tags for this Thread