Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 30th, 2015, 06:59 PM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
If A Current Is Passed Through A Spring It ?
d)remains sameAugust 10th, 2015, 05:59 AM #2
When current will be passed the spring will act as a Solenoid. Each turn behaving as a magnet will attract adjacent turns and as a result spring will get compressed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By db2216 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: April 19th, 2014, 06:28 AM
- By shirazbhai in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 16th, 2012, 09:00 PM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: October 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
- By BOND 007 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: July 10th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Tags for this Thread