Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- January 28th, 2010, 05:31 PM #1
MBBS Students of UM&DC Shows Excellent Results in 2nd Professional Examination-2009
The result of MBBS 2 nd Professional Examination Annual-2009, conducted by UHS, Lahore was declared. Students of UM&DC showed commendable results in this examination.
In Forensic Medicine result was 100% with 16 distinctions. In Behavioral Sciences it was 98 % with 23 distinctions, in Pharmacology 87%, and in General Pathology it was 65% with 3 distinctions.
Credit goes to the hard work of the students and dedicated faculty members of University Medical & Dental College Faisalabad. Administration of University of Faisalabad acknowledges the dedication of Dr Muhammad Aslam, HOD Forensic Medicine, Dr Munir Ahmed, HOD Behavioral Sciences, Dr Sadia Hameed, HOD Pathology & Dr Naima Javed, HOD Pharmacology. It is hoped that faculty and students shall maintain same level of commitment in future also.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ahwar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 2nd, 2012, 10:27 PM
- By TheDoc in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 1st, 2011, 01:22 PM
- By maham.ak in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 30Last Post: October 29th, 2010, 08:33 AM
- By badal_khan in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: January 30th, 2010, 07:14 PM
- By asim in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM