Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- August 22nd, 2015, 11:37 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
In Logic Gates, Is The Value 3.5V Of Voltage Considered High Or Low?
there is a contradiction between what my teacher says and what is written in my book.He says that 3.5 is high voltage but the book says that every gate has its own range for high and low.This 3.5 value was just an example in the book where it was falling in the category of high voltage may be that's why my teacher said it so but i don't think so...so how would we answer this question?
Q:- which of the following represents HIGH voltage?
d)can't be predicted
This was a question in my test and i answered it (d) because i thought it's different for different gates so can't be predicted but my teacher just wronged it saying that it should be (a)...........!
please clear my confusion!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ihsan ullah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM
- By fasi.munir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: September 28th, 2012, 02:37 AM
- By kalimo87 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: June 24th, 2011, 02:38 AM
- By eponman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: June 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
- By Morning glory in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 4th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Tags for this Thread