Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- February 12th, 2010, 06:38 AM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2010
- 0 times
How to apply to medical school in Pakistan
I live in Canada... raised here ..but born in Pakistan. I am really interested in Medicine..but the problem here in Canada is that its an awfully long process to qualify for a doctorate (roughly around 8-10 years). I heard its much shorterin Pak..so im guessing its muchh more condensed which makes it tougher. Well thats besides the point. My question here is that...the government colleges are hard to get into...so can anyone suggest a good private college in Lahore? and i also heard that they take 20% of your initial mark ..is that true??
Also after i receive my doctorate..when i return back to Canada (which i will) ...are they going to accept the degree...or am i going to have to upgrade?
Could you guys please clarify all that..becausee this a big step im going to take in life.
Last edited by Nimi1512; February 12th, 2010 at 07:05 AM.February 13th, 2010, 02:56 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 2010
- New York/Pakistan
- 38 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rzz123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 73Last Post: July 24th, 2012, 03:11 AM
- By kingkash2 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
- By geek in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 8th, 2011, 11:58 PM
- By maria23 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM
- By thosa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: June 16th, 2007, 03:51 PM