Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Shifa Housing situation
- March 19th, 2010, 01:44 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2007
- 0 times
Hey, I am not sure where is tha right palce to post this question.
i am a medical student and am coming to pakistan-shifa hospital to do my electives in july and wanting to know about accomodation? can any one help plz.
thanks.March 20th, 2010, 03:26 PM #2
Welcome to the forum!
I have heard that some female students that come for an elective actually stay at the Shifa Medical Student hostels, which are located about 5-10 minutes away from the hospital. This option may be available to male students as well.
This depends on whether or not there are any openings in the hostel. That would probably be the easiest and most convenient place to stay. Aside from the Shifa hostels there are other hostels located in I-8 and surrounding areas.
If you are interested, I would suggest contacting the Student Affairs department:MedGrunt signing out...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By akhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 33Last Post: June 3rd, 2013, 01:13 AM
- By Lcsphk in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM
- By raidermary in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 27th, 2011, 04:54 PM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: October 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM
- By Junnat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: June 2nd, 2007, 03:16 PM