Last Year Closing Merit Of Some Privates Medical Colleges - Page 5
Our Sponsors
Welcome to Med Studentz Medical Forums, a friendly and informative student community where you can join thousands of other medical students from all over the world discussing everything related to medical school admissions, studying for medical licensing exams, and the medical profession in general.

As a registered member you will be able to:

  • Post and participate in discussions throughout the board.
  • Communicate with other medical students around the world.
  • Find the latest valuable information regarding how to obtain research and clinical electives, internships and residencies.
  • Access special Members Only features not available to unregistered users.
All this and much more is available to you
absolutely free when you register for an account.
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Last Year Closing Merit Of Some Privates Medical Colleges

  1. #81
    Med Studentz Beginner
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    Last year it was 12lakh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mahnoor215 View Post
    Can anyone tell me the fee for foreign candidate in shalamar?
    its between 17-18 lac per year
  2. #82
    Med Studentz Regular baby doll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    128
    Liked
    20 times
    Have the admissions in private colleges started now??? Are prospectus available from now??
  3. #83
    Med Studentz Newbie farwa iqbal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    15
    Liked
    4 times
    yes admissions are started

    - - - Updated - - -

    help me plz....i want to get admission in private medical college??? what u think about bzu and fmh???
  4. #84
    Med Studentz Regular baby doll's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    lahore
    Posts
    128
    Liked
    20 times
    Wts ur agregat

    - - - Updated - - -

    According to my view cmh shalamar fmh sharif lmdc and akhtar saeed are good one..
  5. #85
    Med Studentz Regular
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by baby doll View Post
    Have the admissions in private colleges started now??? Are prospectus available from now??
    No admission will start in month of octuber
  6. #86
    Med Studentz Pro
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    317
    Liked
    161 times
    Prospectus are available for many colleges, so far I have collected FMH,CPMC,LMDC.
  7. #87
    Med Studentz Regular
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandril View Post
    Prospectus are available for many colleges, so far I have collected FMH,CPMC,LMDC.
    But i think form submission date is till end of oct

    they start admissions unofficially
  8. #88
    Med Studentz Addict masterh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    788
    Liked
    493 times
    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1 View Post
    Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )
    Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

    I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.
    Last edited by masterh; September 16th, 2015 at 09:07 PM.
    baby doll likes this.
  9. #89
    Med Studentz Regular
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1 View Post
    Are u willing to go to rlmc ? How much they demand?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ask them to lessen the amount they demand
    Quote Originally Posted by masterh View Post
    Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

    I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.
    I prepare this list with help of my friends studing in private colleges ....i write in bracket about donation and safarish scene in colleges ...i write in front of lmdc merit that this is on merit seats merit while half of the seats are on donation safarish which may have merit as low as 60% ....i also write same thing in front of fmh....i applied in lmdc and fmh last year with 80.2 above aggregate and dont get admission

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1 View Post
    Are u willing to go to rlmc ? How much they demand?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ask them to lessen the amount they demand
    Quote Originally Posted by masterh View Post
    Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

    I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.
    I prepare this list with help of my friends studing in private colleges ....i write in bracket about donation and safarish scene in colleges ...i write in front of lmdc merit that this is on merit seats merit while half of the seats are on donation safarish which may have merit as low as 60% ....i also write same thing in front of fmh....i applied in lmdc and fmh last year with 80.2 above aggregate and dont get admission
  10. #90
    Med Studentz Beginner
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    U r r8.kindly tell how is shalamar?
    Quote Originally Posted by masterh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1 View Post
    Sharif medical college 81.2% (no safarish donation) shalamar medical college 81.8 % (no donation) wah medical college 81.8% ..... cmh medical college 84% approx (including their own test most of the students are those who are with sat 2 instead of uhs entry test du to their good marks in sat test so if u have 84 above than u have chance ) ...... fmh medical college 83 above aggregate ( safarish and donation scene is also there due to which on merit seats aggregate is high they also conduct their own test) .... akhtersaeed saeed medical colg 77 to 78 % ( safarish anddonation scene is there ) lmdc college 80.6 to 80.8 % on merit seats ( almost half seats are on safarish and donation base) central park and rashidlatif college 74 to 77% ( donation and safarish is there )
    Where did you get those figures from? I know people with 78% aggregate getting in FMH and the merit of Shalamar is 82-83% UHS Aggregate. Don't spread disinformation please because it is a sensitive matter. If you want to tell people the last merits, kindly quote a source as well. And, trust me I know people getting in MBBS at LMDC with am aggregate as low as 69% (P.S. I can even give you a name). So please, share the official lists available on college websites and don't speculate.

    I know about Shalamar because I am a graduate of SMDC. And, I know about other colleges as well because I have a network of friends everywhere and have a lot of sources.
  11. #91
    Med Studentz Beginner lightning's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    9 times
    what will be merit for cmh this year. i got 81.61 in uhs . do i have a chance of securing a seat in bds there.
    AhmadT likes this.
  12. #92
    Med Studentz Newbie ifrah komal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    17
    Liked
    0 times
    so you mean agg of 77.04 stand no chance in getting admission in LMDC, FMH, SHALAMAR M.C , central park for MBBS without donations ??

    - - - Updated - - -

    any onee???
  13. #93
    Med Studentz Beginner
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    U have fair chances in fmh lmdc and cpmc.dnn wrry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah komal View Post
    so you mean agg of 77.04 stand no chance in getting admission in LMDC, FMH, SHALAMAR M.C , central park for MBBS without donations ??

    - - - Updated - - -

    any onee???
  14. #94
    Med Studentz Beginner
    Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    34
    Liked
    3 times
    No i am saying u have got chances in lmdc cpmc but not in shalamar cz itz closing merit for last year was 82%
    Quote Originally Posted by mahnoor215 View Post
    U have fair chances in fmh lmdc and cpmc.dnn wrry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrah komal View Post
    so you mean agg of 77.04 stand no chance in getting admission in LMDC, FMH, SHALAMAR M.C , central park for MBBS without donations ??

    - - - Updated - - -

    any onee???
  15. #95
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    1 times
    i have an aggreagte of 76.25 where do i stand chance?
  16. #96
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandril View Post
    Can someone for the love of god type english correctly, Cant understand a thing.
    even your english is incorrect
    escalations likes this.
  17. #97
    Med Studentz Pro
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    317
    Liked
    161 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaibbargatt View Post
    even your english is incorrect
    Its understandable.
  18. #98
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Jhelum
    Posts
    18
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaibbargatt View Post
    i have an aggreagte of 76.25 where do i stand chance?
    any reply???
  19. #99
    Med Studentz Beginner Malyash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    32
    Liked
    7 times
    Is there any way to order prospects online for wah medical college ?
  20. #100
    Med Studentz Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    3 times
    Really? People are saying that they didn't get selection even with 80?
    Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

      Similar Threads

      1. MBBS closing merits last year.
        By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 53
        Last Post: October 12th, 2015, 06:03 PM
      2. Last year's merit for public medical colleges in Punjab?
        By SnowAngel in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 10
        Last Post: September 12th, 2015, 10:46 PM
      3. What Is The Expecting Closing Merit Of MBBS And BDS This Year In UHS?
        By Natelie in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 0
        Last Post: September 4th, 2015, 10:02 PM
      4. Replies: 1
        Last Post: October 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
      5. Merit Lists of Different Private Medical Colleges Last Year 2012
        By Adil1992 in forum Pakistan Medical Schools
        Replies: 0
        Last Post: September 26th, 2013, 11:27 AM