Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Where to apply for MBBS???
- September 8th, 2015, 12:17 AM #1
- Member Since
- Sep 2015
- 1 times
Where to apply for MBBS???
I got 84% in Olevels and 80% in my Alevels but I got really bad score in MCAT (420/1100) where should I apply for MBBS???September 8th, 2015, 10:59 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jun 2015
- 5 times
Don't worry.. Your marks in O level and A level are quite good. U don't have chance for government colleges but a pretty fair chance for private colleges without any kind of donation. Apply in shifa, IMDC, Rawal. They don't consider MCAT at all. Isra consider both MCAT and their entry test. Like if ur MCAT score isn't good. U have to appear for their own entry test. And remember u don't need to give any kind of donation according to ur marks. Secondly u should know donations depend on marks. A person with 55% marks in Fsc can get in LMDC with 20 lac donation. So u can make a rough estimate of donation as well. I hope this works
Last edited by Happy khan; September 8th, 2015 at 11:05 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mary khan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 4Last Post: December 1st, 2014, 04:50 PM
- By Saira101 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 10th, 2014, 11:45 AM
- By Gohar Amer Amer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 17th, 2013, 06:42 PM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 74Last Post: September 21st, 2007, 01:37 PM