Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- September 27th, 2015, 01:34 PM #1
I have an aggregate of 81.7%
So kindly suggest me any 4 best medical clgs in Lahore with possibility(from low to highest) of getting admission in MBBS...
I'll be thankful.:blush:September 27th, 2015, 01:46 PM #2
- Member Since
- May 2014
- Lahore, Pakistan
- 40 times
similiar aggregate to yours.....81.9September 28th, 2015, 01:09 PM #3
2-Lahore Medical and dental college
3- Shahlimar medical college
4- AvenicenaSeptember 28th, 2015, 02:19 PM #4
What about Sharif, akhtar saeed and fmh ??September 28th, 2015, 02:21 PM #5September 28th, 2015, 06:24 PM #6
1- Shalamar. (Slim chances).
2- FMH. (They have their own test. Very good chances if you do well on the test).
3- Sharif. (Pretty good chances).
4- LMDC (They have their own interview and test. But very good chances).
5- CMH (You'll have to give the NUMS test. CMH is no longer affiliated with UHS. You will get NUMS degree. If your test is very good, you'll have a chance).
6- Central Park, Rashid Latif, Avicenna, Akhtar Saeed (Extremely good chances in all of these).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By HaNa Joon in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: November 29th, 2014, 02:27 PM
- By GMemon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 20th, 2014, 06:25 PM
- By guria batool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: February 3rd, 2013, 09:03 AM
- By Haseebkhalid in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: May 5th, 2011, 02:35 AM