Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
- October 1st, 2015, 01:19 PM #1
Need Help In Selecting MBBS College
Hello, with 78.8% aggregate what are the chances in these colleges
2) Akthar Saeed Medical College
3) Sharif Medical College
4) Lahore Medical College
5) Central Park Medical College
6) Avicenna Medical CollegeOctober 1st, 2015, 08:18 PM #2
FMH (They said their closing merit, last year was 82 percent, including their aptitude test. Don't know how true that is).
Akhtar Saeed (Good chances if you do well on the test).
Sharif (Slim chances. Merit for Sharif is just below Shalamar).
Lahore medical and dental (You have a chance if you do well on the test and interview. They do not disclose their merit though).
Central Park (I myself want to go here. I hope we both get a call. I do believe you and I have a good chance).
Avicenna (Confirmed admission. Although, if you apply their they will tell you to pay the fees right away. So you'll lose the seat if you wait for other colleges. This just happened to me, so I thought I'd give you a heads up).October 2nd, 2015, 11:15 AM #3
Oh, so FMH, Akthar Saeed and LMDC have their own entry tests ? :sOctober 2nd, 2015, 11:29 AM #4
Yep. FMH test has 100 mcqs in 2 hours. Most of them are english mcqs. LMDC only has 10 mcqs followed by an interview. Akhter saeed has a test similar to fmh.October 10th, 2015, 12:42 PM #5October 10th, 2015, 02:48 PM #6
- Member Since
- Oct 2015
- 4 times
Hi... which all colleges of lahore have their admissions opened or when will they open and what are their deadlines???October 10th, 2015, 03:10 PM #7
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Bhatti1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 8th, 2015, 01:18 PM
- By tariqjunaid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
- By ahmed93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 30th, 2012, 05:50 AM
- By asim in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM