Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Shifa Fee Structure
- June 18th, 2010, 03:39 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2009
- Lahore Pakistan
- 5 times
Shifa Fee Structure
So the shifa information booklet says that overseas applicant may submit sat subject tests instead of the shifa entrance test.
However it does not state whether overseas students applying on sat II basis will pay overseas tuition or the same tuition as a local? The prospectus does not have overseas tuition listed so I'm guessing its the same as local students for overseas? is it?
A current shifa student would be able to clear that for me. Please do ask around and let me know.
Last edited by GaRfield; June 18th, 2010 at 03:40 PM.June 18th, 2010, 07:56 PM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Monazee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
- By Arsalan12345 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 19th, 2012, 02:02 PM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: September 9th, 2011, 02:09 AM
- By StuffHappens in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: July 16th, 2011, 02:43 PM
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 16th, 2009, 01:11 PM