Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Nonsense thread
- June 20th, 2010, 04:29 AM #1
[name edited out] has failed his USMLE's.
He has gotten a 76 in the USMLE STEP 1.
Last edited by Rehan; June 20th, 2010 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Lying about another member will not be tolerated.June 20th, 2010, 05:02 AM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2009
- 3 times
Why are you posting this? If MastahRiz wanted to let everyone know he would have done it himself...
If this is an attempt to flame him I think you should be banned.June 20th, 2010, 06:20 AM #3June 20th, 2010, 06:30 AM #4
I went ahead and banned Veyron for spreading lies about a member of this forum who does nothing but try to help people with their questions. He deserves better than for someone to come on here and make lies about his academic career.
Respecting each other is the most important rule on this forum and if a member can't respect another one then we have no need for them to be on this forum.
Fortunately, these kind of people are few and far between on here -- most of our members are very respectful and kind.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By WajeehBJ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 34Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 01:02 AM
- By ComputerKid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: March 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
- By MastahRiz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 749Last Post: February 11th, 2014, 08:29 PM
- By Jamal Khattak in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 16Last Post: November 21st, 2007, 12:00 AM
- By Sadia in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: March 22nd, 2007, 07:14 AM