Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
- October 7th, 2015, 01:21 PM #1
Admission In Private Medical College Through SAT II Basis?
I need to know what is the procedure for getting admission in private medical colleges on SAT II basis? Is it possible to get in solely on it's basis provided I have the minimum required marks in the subjects ?
which colleges should I have in my list?
could I get into Karachi Medical and Dental College on this basis? What would be the fee structure?
Thank you.October 8th, 2015, 10:31 AM #2
anyone to guide?October 8th, 2015, 10:32 AM #3
unless you are a foreign student SAT II is not accepted anywhere, except CMH. Not sure about KMDC. Also, SAT will just be 50% of your merit. The rest is 40% (FSC or Equivalent degree) and 10% (Matric or Equivalent degree).October 8th, 2015, 10:42 AM #4October 8th, 2015, 10:50 AM #5October 8th, 2015, 11:00 AM #6October 8th, 2015, 11:21 AM #7
That means 46% of your total aggregate will be sat or mcat. For locals it is 50%.October 9th, 2015, 02:17 PM #8
- Member Since
- Sep 2015
- 0 times
hi, you can get into Dow International medical college in karachi solely on the basis of Sat 2 subj (bio and chem are imp, the third subj can be of your choice)
you require only 550 in each subj which is easy to get and the fees for DIMC is $ 18000 per year and $ 1200 for hostel.
Its a really good uni. Most of the students are foreigners.October 9th, 2015, 06:42 PM #9
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By kamran123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: November 8th, 2014, 08:04 PM
- By burn logs in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 22nd, 2013, 02:52 PM
- By ahmed mahmood in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
- By Salman_Khaliq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
- By iamfury in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 30th, 2010, 01:57 PM