Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Punjab Medical schools
- June 25th, 2010, 03:01 AM #1
Punjab Medical schools
I wanted to apply to schools in Punjab. I know that the entrance exam will be in July. However, I was confused as to what the date for handing in the applications is. I have downloaded the form from the HEC website and I know I need five copies of the form and the documents that I need with it. But i'm not sure to whom I need to give in the documents. I know I can give them into the embassy in Washington D.C. but since i'm travelling to Pakistan anyways I would rather hand them in myself. I have already handed in my high school transcript to the IBCC and I will get my certificate next week. Please give me any information you have.
November 26th, 2014, 10:13 AM #2
November 26th, 2014, 10:52 AM #3
- Member Since
- Dec 2013
- 1 times
The Punjab Medical college entrance test is usually held in August or September. This year it was held in August. It is conducted by the University of Health Sciences Lahore. The University will ask you to hand in all the required documents a month or two before the test, I don't remember correctly how early they asked us to submit the documents. You will be notified through newspapers about the test dates and test centres. They will most probably ask you to submit the documents at one of the Government medical colleges in Punjab.
Oops didn't realize this post was four years old. :p
Last edited by CosmosCrazy042; November 26th, 2014 at 10:59 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: October 27th, 2012, 06:31 AM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: October 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
- By imranhaq327 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 22nd, 2010, 01:53 AM
- By malik in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 23rd, 2010, 10:51 AM
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: May 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM